Hagen Grünert, VDE
- Basics in power system protection
- Intensive training for medium voltage protection
- Medium voltage system grounding and earth fault protection
- Calculation and setting distance protection SIPROTEC 5 7SA8x and MICOM P43x
- Generator protection – concepts, setting and commissioning
- Analysis of power system faults
Individual and on-site
Oftentimes, an immediate and goal-oriented training for new techniques or special problems is required. Taking into account the company-specific conditions and an examplary commissioning or parameterisation has proven to be particularly effective.
Basis of knowledge and methodology
A comprehensive and goal-oriented training requires understanding of device, utility and system. Our lecturers gain their knowledge from their own consulting, calculation and commissioning activities.